Actions - Full Guide based on ver 5.2u4
Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:30 PM
You can pass from a category to another by using the orange arrows or directly choosing the category by clicking the category name:
- Pet Commands
- Pet Targeting
- Object Targeting
- Boat Commands
- Cursor Targeting
- Menu Actions
- Pinco's UI
- Super, Lesser, Talisman Slayers and Worker's Talismans
- Player Context Menu Actions
Posted 16 November 2011 - 01:10 PM
The communication section contains the following speech commands:
This commands can be directly dragged into an hotbar slot and you can use them without other settings.
If you need extra speech commands or just an action to say something, just use one of this actions:
When dragged on the hotbar, you'll see the text line where to specify the text to say/emote/whisper/yell.
This 2 actions are just animations for your character that can be used while you are standing on foot (no riding of flying).
Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:39 PM
There are 5 store default pet and 5 target default pet.
This actions are made to use as a target for a specific pet.
The advantage of using this actions instead of target store is 1:
If you have 5 macros that all targets a single pet then you have to switch pet, with target stored you don't have to edit all the macros.
With this system you have just to use the "Store Default Pet 1" for example, and use "Target Default Pet 1" in all the macros, so when you change the stored target, all the macros will be updated.
- You can store only your pets and nothing else.
- Using the target default outside a macro will just set the pet as current target.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:56 PM
Since the petballs cannot be dyed and if you drag them into an hotbar slot they will be shows as a stack, this actions are your only way to make a macro for use a petball.
All the actions in this category does the same thing: store the id of your petballs then by clicking it again you can target the targeted petball.
Use this action in a macro after the action "Use Targetd Object" allows you to trigger the petball.
To change the targeted petball: right click the action then select "Edit Item"
Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:03 PM
The mounts actions works exactly like the petball actions, the only difference is that allows you to target your mount instead of the petball.
Use this action in a macro after the action "Use Targetd Object" to ride the targeted mount.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:16 PM
This category contains all the speech command for the boats
Like all the speech commands this ones do not have settings, just drag into an hotbar slot and you can use it.
The action "Target Boat Wheel" works exactly like the petballs, just for dynamic items in the world.
You can use it to quickly target the boat wheel then followed to the action "Use Targetd Object" to directly command the boat.
You can also use this action for any other item inside or outside your backpack to quickly target or use them.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:21 PM
All this actions works like the petballs but for your boat cannons.
There are 9 different actions one per cannon.
Use this actions to target the cannons or just to open the cannons gump by using the action "Use Targetd Object" after one of them in a macro.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:46 PM
- WaitForTarg : this action must be used in a macro to wait for the cursor target.
- Cursor Target Last : this automatically target the last thing you have targeted with your cursor target.
- Cursor Target Current : use the current target for your cursor target.
- Cursor Target Self : this just does what it says...
- Cursor Target Stored : this action allows you to store a target to use as target later.
- Cycle Last Cursor Target : cycle through all your previous cursor targets.
- Clear Target Queue : if the "Cursor Action Queuing" option is active, allows you to clear all the targets in the queue.
- Cancel Cursor Target : allows you to cancel the cursor target without pressing ESC.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:54 PM
All this actions just does what they says: switch the current target with next, previous or nearest target (based on which action you are using).
This actions DO NOT works with Legacy Targeting active.
This action allows you to use the "Current Target".
This action allows you to select the previous "Current Target" in the order you have selected it before (works for mobiles only).
Those 2 actions allows you to select the next or the nearest mobile by using the Mobiles Bar filters.
NOTE: The nearest mobile action select only mobiles in the visible game area.
Check the healthbars guide to learn more about the Mobiles Bar.
The 3 actions listed above, automatically select the follower, enemy or party member with lowest health.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:24 PM
- LastSkill : uses the last skill.
- LastSpell : uses the last spell.
- LastObject : uses the last object.
- Arm/Disarm : toggle an item from a paperdoll layer.
- Bandage Self : uses the bandages on yourself (the bandages are picked from a random stack in your backpack).
- Bandage Selected Target : allows you to bandage someone by targetting it (the bandages are picked from a random stack in your backpack).
- Dismount : dismount you if you are riding. Do not works for flying.
- Equip Last Weapon : equip the last weapon you have equipped.
- Target By Resource : this action allows you to easily gather resources. After dragging it into an hotbar slot this windows will appear:
In the slot just drag a tool like a pickaxe or a shovel or an axe or a prospector tool.
Then press ok and when you use this action your character will starts to gather the resource with the tool you have specified.
You can also use this action to gather the components for the "Hag Apprentice" quest.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:47 PM
All the actions in this category are for using the main game window without using the main menu.
The backpack action when is placed on an hotbar slot allows you to see the backpack properties, to target the backpack, and if you drag an item on this will place it inside the backpack.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 05:05 PM
- AllNames : shows overhead the names of every creature in the visible game area. Also refresh the mobiles bar list.
- OpenDoor : use it in front of a door to open it.
- Delay : use this in a macro to add a delay.
- Toggle Always Run : just does what it says...
- Toggle Circle of Transparency : makes a little area around you transparent so you can see through walls.
- Command : allows you to execute script commands.
- Toggle Foliage : toggle the tree foliage and ship sails.
- Toggle Sound : just does what it says...
- Ignore Player : add a player to the ignore list.
- Toggle Legacy Containers : just does what it says...
- Ignore Mouse Actions on Self : enable/disable the mouse actions on self. When active you cannot click yourself in the game area but only through the status.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 06:40 PM
- Clear Ignore Item List : empty the ignore item list (read the Object Handle guide for more informations).
- Clear Mobiles List : empty the mobiles bar (read the Healthbars guide for more informations).
- Clock : shows a real clock, always useful if you are playing in full screen.
Right click on the clock allows you to:
Lock window : makes the clock unmovable
Settings : allows you to change the clock time from 24h to 12h and also the text color.
Disable : turn off the clock. You can also do that by using again the action.
The clock can also be enabled/disabled from "User Settings" -> "Pinco's UI":
- Crystal Portal : shows the tool to command the Crystal Portal and the Corrupted Crystal Portal. The tool is also shown by double click of of the 2 portals.
On this gump just select the map rules: Trammel or Felucca.
The kind of location: Bank, Moongate or Dungeon.
Then pick the destination from the dropdown list and you will see in the crystal ball on the right a preview of the arrival point.
When you have chosen the destination press "Go!" and your character will send the speech command to the crystal portal.
- Close All Corpses : close all the corpse container currently open.
- Get Hue ID : by using this tool, you can target an item to know the hue id and the RGB color of that item.
- Get Type ID : by using this tool, you can target an item to know the type ID.
- Healthbar From Current Target : create the healthbar for the current target. Read the Healthbars guide for more informations.
- Ignore Item : allows you to add items into the ignore list. Read the Object Handle guide for more informations.
- Set Loot Bag : allows to set a container as loot bag. Read the Containers guide for more informations.
- Toggle Quick Loot On All Containers : read the Containers guide for more informations.
- Set Trap Box : if you set a container as trap box, you will be unable to open it or to put items inside.
- Show Server Lines : shows a map where you can see your position and the server lines. Your position is marked by a red dot.
- Toggle Tactical Map : read the Map Window guide for more informations.
- Toggle Block Others Paperdoll : if enabled, you will be unable to open the paperdoll of NPCs or Players.
This can also be toggled from "User Settings" -> "Pinco's UI"
- Toggle Book Recorder : if enabled, every book you open will be saved on the log forlder of the game in this format: [<bookID>] <bookTitle>.txt
You can also toggle this option from "User Settings" -> "Pinco's UI":
- Toggle Hourglass : the hourglass is a tool that works as chronometer.
To start the chronometer, press the green button.
To stop the chrnonometer, press the red button.
Clicking a buff with a timer when the chronometer is stopped, will use it to shows the countdown.
While the time pass the sand will goes down and will start over when the top is empty.
The Hourglass can also been enabled/disabled from "User Settings" -> "Pinco's UI"
- Toggle object Handle Window : read the Object Handle guide for more informations.
- Toggle Quick Details Window : the quick details window is a little window that shows some of your character informations.
When enabled appears in this shape:
By dragging the arrow you can move it.
With the right click on the arrow you can enable what to show:
Activate the option that you may need then you may use "Lock Window" to makes the window unmovable.
This tool can also be activated from "User Settings" -> "Pinco's UI"
- Toggle Sad Mode : read the Overhead Text guide for more informations.
- Toggle Scale Mode : use this option to toggle the scale mode. The scale mode is used on almost every window to scale it with the mouse wheel.
The scale mode can also be activated from "User Settings" -> "Pinco's UI"
NOTE: Remember to switch off the "Scale Mode" when you have done or you could do a mess by using the scroll while playing.
- Un-Set Loot Bag : this will unset the loot bag.
- Un-Set Trap Box : this will unset the trap box.
- UO Template Editor Export Tools : read the UO Template Editor manual for more informations.
- Play Music : allows you to play an mp3 (requires EC Playsound active).
- Stop Music : stop the mp3 that you have started
- Drop What You Are Currently Holding : if you have something on your cursor but you can't see it, then use this action to drop the item into your backpack.
You can also use this action to drop items in your backpack intead of pressing "I" or by dragging it inside.
- Dress What You Are Currently Holding : if you have something in your cursor and you use this action, the game will try to equip that item.
- Drop Into Container : when you drag this action into the hotbar slot, you must target the destination container then everytime you use this action when you are dragging something it will be dropped into the selected container.
To change the container right click the action the press "Edit Item" and target the new container.
- Imbuing Calculator : the imbuing calculator is a tool that helps you to calculate what mods can fit in certain items before using the imbuing skill.
In this first screen you have to drag an item into the slot in the top then you can start.
On the bottom you can see the amount of uses of Powder of Fortification required to bring the item to 255 of maximum durability.
Pressing the arrow in the top right of the window will shows the required materials to make the whole project (do not count failures).
From the bottom dropdown list you can select the properties then press "Add Property" then enter the value.
The tools allows you to add up to 5 properties and you can keep adding until you reach the maximum weight (write in the bottom).
If you pass the mouse over a property will highlight the materials needed into the right list and through parentheses you can see the amount of each material required for that property.
If you right click a property you can:
Imbue New Value : allows you to vary the value choosen when you have added the property.
Remove : allows you to remove a property (you can do that only if it's not already present on the item).
Ignore Property : if you ignore a property it will does not count on the total weight.
- Close All Healthbars : this action close all the healthbars outside the Mobiles or Pet bar.
- Toggle AFK Mode : if you activate the AFK mode, you will prevents to be logged out automatically when you leaving your character somewhere without does nothing. When active, you'll character will whisper "." every 5 minutes.
When you activate this mode the character will emote: * Takes a break * and a short lullaby song will be played (requires EC Playsound active).
When you deactivate this mode the character will emote: * is back *
While the effect is active you'll see some ZzZ over your character head (only you can see it).
- Vacuum : this action just execute the organizer on every open container except your backpack and the destination container. For more informations read the Agents Guide.
- Load Shurikens : automatically loads 10 charges of shuriken into your ninja belt. Make sure to have the paperdoll open and the shurikens in your backpack before start it.
- Auto-Fill Bulk Order Deed : Automatically targets all the items required to fill the bod.
Make all the requested items, open the Bulk Order Deed, press "Combine this deed with the item requested." then trigger this action (preferably with an hotkey) and wait until the bod is filled. It will automatically ignore "Insured" and "Blessed" items.
NOTE: all the required items MUST be in your main backpack (no sub-containers).
- Get BOD Filling Resources : Gather the resources necessary to fill a Bulk Order Deed.
Open the Bulk Order Deed, open the resources container, trigger this action then target the resource container.
NOTE: if you don't have enough materials this action just pick what you have available.
If you right click this action when is placed in an hotbar or a macro, you can "Set Default Res. Container" in order to (avoid to target everytime the container).
- Toggle Quick Hotbar : Show/Hide the quick hotbar under your mouse cursor. Read the hotbar guide to learn more about it.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:09 PM
The slayers category contains all the available slayer equip actions, the worker's talisman category contains all kind of worker talisman available.
You have just to drag one of those actions into an hotbar slot and this window will appears:
In the slot of this window just drag 1 or more items that you may need to equip, then press "Okay".
You can also press "Clear Item List" to start over.
Set Best Weapon/Spellbook : this action is special since it allows you to automatically switch the weapon with the best against your current target.
To use it follow this instructions:
1) Create a new Macro (this action can be used ONLY inside a macro)
2) Drag the "Set Best Weapon/Spellbook" action inside the new macro and target the weapon/spellbook to be considered DEFAULT.
NOTE: this weapon will be used when there is no better choice.
3) Drag the "Equip Items" action inside the new macro, but DO NOT add any item to the list, just press OKAY.
The macro is ready!
If you use the macro without having a current target, you automatically get equipped the DEFAULT weapon/spellbook. Otherwise the action automatically search for the best weapon against your current target. The priority in searching a weapon/spellbook are the following:
- Lesser Slayer
- Super Slayer
- [WEAPONS ONLY] Best elemental damage vs the lower resistance of the current target.
If nothing match the criteria, the DEFAULT weapon/spellbook will be equipped.
!!! REMEMBER !!!
The weapon/spellbook will be of the same kind of the DEFAULT one. For example if you use a Longsword as DEFAULT, this action will looks only for another Longsword.
Same for spellbooks, if you use a Mage Spellbook as DEFAULT, this action will search only through all your Mage Spellbooks.
NOTE: this action could be used for talismans, but requires all talismans with the same shape.
Posted 16 November 2011 - 09:27 PM
Those actions does the same thing of the options selectable from the player context menu.
- Enable PVP Warning : this will enable the PVP warning for the new stygian abyss areas.
- Release Co-Ownership : release the co-ownership of a house.
- Leave House : used inside a house will bring your character under the house sign.
- Quest Conversation : show the quest conversation (only for old AoS quests).
- View Quest Log : show the quest log (only for old AoS quests).
- Cancel Quest : cancel the active quest (only for old AoS quests).
- Toggle Quest Item : used to set an item as "Quest Item" (only for new ML Quest System).
- Open Item Insurance Menu : shows the item insurance gump that allows you to check if all your items are insured.
- Toggle Item insurance : allows you to toggle insurance on specific items.
- Open Titles Menu : open the titles gump that allows you to set your character's title.
- Loyalty Rating : open the loyalty rating gump.
- Cancel Protection : if you are protected by someone with justice, with this action you can cancel that protection.
Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:51 AM
There are 5 store default object and 5 target default object.
This actions are made to use as a target for a specific object.
The advantage of using this actions instead of target store is 1:
If you have 5 macros that all targets a single item/mobile then you have to switch target, you just need to use target stored without edit all the macros.
With this system you have just to use the "Store Default Object 1" for example, and use "Target Default Object 1" in all the macros, so when you change the stored target, all the macros will be updated.
- You can store items or mobiles without limitations.
- Using the target default outside a macro will just set the object as current target.